joi, 9 septembrie 2010

Goodbye

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you...

James Blunt, Goodbye my lover

3 comentarii:

  1. Imi plac aceste versuri,imi place sa citesc texte in engleza ,dar sa nu uitam ca niciodata nu e bine sa-i zicem goodbye dragostei.De multe ori confundam iubirea cu dependenta.E bine sa ne dam seama la timp de asta .O seara frumoasa .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Sa zicem goodbye iubirii? Niciodată. Mi-a placut fragmentul "Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
    Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won,So I took what's mine by eternal right" (superficialitate la inceput, orgoliu tipic masculin) iar in final..I've been addicted to you...(ha, ha)
    Cat despre dependenta...personal, am depasit faza asta de mult. Multumesc pentru vizita.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Goodbye my lover...niste cuvinte atat de nevinovate, dar care pot schimba viata atat de drastic :(

    RăspundețiȘtergere